Join Us - Buyer Specialists needed!
We are growing!
Hello 'Future' Buyer Specialist!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. As we begin our growth plans, we will always hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviours and culture that are the core of our success. Our focus will always be a 'boutique' styled atmosphere, with plans to grow each and every year going forth. You would like to be involved with our grass roots development & vision. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Buyer Specialist and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, training's and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development, including abroad in Phoenix & Altanta
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire (optional). Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.